Some useful descriptions of people you may work with (or go to school with) every day - -
1. Not the sharpest knife in the drawer.
2. Got into the gene pool while the lifeguard wasn't watching.
3. Got a full 6-pack, but lacks the plastic thingy to hold them together.
4. A photographic memory, but the lens cover is glued on.
5. Bright as Alaska in December.
6. One celled organisms outscore him in IQ tests.
7. Donated his body to scientists... Before he was done using it.
8. During evolution his ancestors were in the control group.
9. Gates are down, the lights are flashing, but the train isn't coming.
10. Has two brains; one is lost and the other is out looking for it.
11. He's so dense, light bends around him.
12. If brains were taxed, he'd get a rebate.
13. If he were any more stupid, he'd have to be watered twice a week.
14. If you give him a penny for his thoughts, you get change back.
15. It's hard to believe that he beat 3,000,000 other sperm.
16. Some drink from the fountain of knowledge, but he just gargled.
17. Takes him 1.5 hours to watch "60 Minutes".
18. Was left on the Tilt-A-Whirl a bit too long as a baby.
19. A gross ignoramus -- 144 times worse than an ordinary ignoramus.
20. Room temperature IQ.
21. A prime candidate for natural deselection.
22. Fell out of the family tree.
23. One neuron short of a synapse.
24. If you stand close enough to him, you can hear the ocean.
25. Wheel is turning, but the hamster is dead.